1904 – Linde Hydraulics was established in Germany. The company became a globally leading technology developer and supplier of engineered heavy-duty hydraulic components and systems providing unmatched performance and reliability in the roughest applications.
1970 – The company established Linde Hydraulics Corporation as its subsidiary in Canfield, OH and in 2018 expanded operations by adding a location in Rock Hill, SC and began product assembly in Canfield for the North American market. The product range comprises hydraulic pumps and motors, valves, and electronic controls.
2016 – The company established its Linde Hydraulics subsidiary in Brazil. The organization is serving markets in Latin America from its location in Sao Paulo, through a network of channel partners in Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru and other countries of the region.
Markets Served by Linde Hydraulics
Our products are used every day in various industries around the world including but not limited to mining, oil and gas, agriculture, construction, forestry, material handling, municipal, defense, rail and marine. In recent years, we have expanded into the gas transport, commercial and industrial laundry, and material conveyance markets to name a few. Our open loop product line is also very popular in heavy duty industrial applications.
About Our Products
With its unique piston design allowing a 21-degree swash angle technology, the Linde units offer best power-to-weight ratio the highest axial power density on hydraulic components in the marketplace today. The 02 series units include load independent control mechanisms. Controllability is what distinguishes equipment and machinery as it defines safety, ease of use and ultimately its productivity. Over the years, Linde Hydraulics reputation for meeting demanding and reliable hydraulic applications has been proven time and again. You can count on Linde to provide the best systems controls. In addition, the high-pressure heavy-duty Innovation Advanced technology reduces pressure ripple in our open loop pumps.
Our Distribution Network and Linde Service Centers
The distribution network is the backbone of Linde’s market coverage. This team of professionals has years of experience in fluid power to draw upon. They have Linde trained professionals, inventory, and your needs in mind. After our reorganization in 2020 our sales team began expanding the distribution network and increase our geographical footprint in the Americas. Through this effort we increased product availability and customer support. We have also established Linde Service Centers in key geographic locations around the US to get closer to our end user customers with rapid local service and repair response. The Certified Service Centers have factory trained professionals and inventory to serve rapid needs.
Why Customers/Distributors choose Linde Hydraulics Corporation
Simply stated, Linde Hydraulics manufactures top of the line heavy duty hydraulics for our customers toughest applications and Linde is one of the most reliable names in the industry. We offer unrivaled:
- Engineering – from the inception of a project to delivering smart energy efficient solutions the Linde focus is to help our customers maximize performance, extend equipment life, and maximize uptime.
- Commissioning – regardless of being at the prototyping and commissioning stage or series production, with systems and expert knowledge, we always ensure high quality and reliability.
- We are already well prepared before we come to you to commission your machine.
- Factory Remanufactured Units – from cradle to grave Linde if offering a support that is unmatched by competition. Remanufactured components receive a full functional test that meets all the OEM standards, ensuring that all components function like new. Each remanufactured product leaves our facility with the same 12-month factory warranty as new units and is ready for many more years of productive use.
- Parts – significant quantities of original parts are ready and available. Get the RIGHT part at the RIGHT time – our goal is to eliminate your downtime.
- Customer Service – we work closely with our customers to ensure we exceed their expectations to keep them returning to Linde for years to come.
- Training Programs – are held regularly, and specially tailored product classes can be developed for specific applications. Learn how to best choose and service Linde products.
- Knowledge Library – request your password to access lindeview.com for the product configurator, drawings, pricing and more.
Linde Americas Locations
Linde Hydraulics Corporation
5089 W. Western Reserve Rd.
Canfield, OH 44406
Rock Hill, SC
Linde Hydraulics Corporation
1679 Overview Drive
Rock Hill, SC 29730
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Av. Leôncio de Magalhães, 1004 Cj. 33
São Paulo – SP, 02042-001
Phone: +55 11 2281-7879
Primary Contacts at Linde
Allen Burdette – Director of North America Distribution Sales
Meghann Cook – Director of North America Aftermarket Sales
Rick Woods – Director of North America OEM Sales
Greg Lytton – Director of North America Business Development
Luiz Rocha – General Manager of Latin America
Joe Hegedus – Vice President of Americas Sales, Marketing, and Engineering