As a member of the Equipment Service Association, you will receive numerous invaluable benefits including access to exclusive member-only events including annual conventions and fall technical meetings which provide elite education, training and networking opportunities. Additional perks include access to monthly newsletters, scholarship programs, advertising discounts, parts requests, merchant services and frequent shop tips. Everything we do and offer is for our members to operate in a profitable and sound manner.
- FREE Monthly Newsletter Subscription (Service Connection)
- Login for Members-Only areas on www.2esa.org
- FREE access to Parts Request Email Service and ability to submit parts request(s)
- FREE Company Listing in Online Member Directory.
- FREE Member Profile featured in newsletter and on website with link to member’s website. (Platinum and Gold Regular Membership only)
- FREE Supporting Member page of monthly newsletter. (Platinum and Gold Supporting Membership only)
- FREE Supporting Member Spotlight featured in one month’s newsletter.
- FREE Member Profile featured on website with link to Member’s website. (Platinum Supporting Membership only)
Participation in ESA Foundation Scholarship Program. Each year three Scholarships are awarded to qualified ESA members, families, employees, and employees’ families who meet the criteria as stated in the Scholarship Application.
- YRC Freight Savings Program: Discounted freight rates.
- MSG Payment Systems Savings Program: Discounted credit card processing rates.
- Ohio Tool Works Savings Program: Special member only pricing for many of the products and services offered by OTW including: Equipment, Tooling, Abrasives, Honing Oil, and Training/Consultation/Field Service.
- Abenity Discount Program: Access over 302,000 local and national discounts at work, at home, or on the go! Save on thousands of hotels, restaurants, movie tickets, retailers, florists, car dealers, theme parks, national attractions, concerts, and events.
- Savings4Members: Business discounts that provide your company with cost savings opportunities that help you spend less time worrying about expenses, and more time focused on your business. Featured discounts include: payroll services, HR and insurance, office supplies, shipping and fuel savings and wireless services.
- ESA’s Member-Get-A-Member Program: ESA will credit your account $100 towards future meeting registration fees for EVERY new ESA Member that you recruit!
- Access to ESA Annual Convention & ESA Fall Technical Conference. (Registration costs not included in membership)
- $300 Off registration to the current year’s ESA Annual Convention or ESA Spring Technical Conference. (Platinum Regular & Supporting Members only)
- ESA E-Learning Program: CFC Industrial Training’s E-Learning web-based training is available to all ESA Member companies at a significant 40% discount.
- IFPS Education & Training Web Seminars: ESA Members get free access to online web training seminars on the IFPS website.