ESA Fall Technical Conference will be in conjunction with the FPDA/ISD Joint Industry Summit.
- Dates: October 6-9
- Location: Austin, TX
Become a FPDA New Member for the remainder of 2019 and attend FPDA/ISD Joint Industry Summit for free. Plus enjoy many other FPDA Member benefits for the remainder of 2019.
- Pro-rated FPDA New Member Distributor Cost (includes one free admission to Summit): $380.00
- Pro-rated FPDA New Member Manufacturer Cost (includes one free admission to Summit): $850.00
- Summit Additional Attendees Cost: $875.00
- Summit Spouses Cost: $350.00
1. Complete FPDA membership application:
Please call or email Molly Alton Mullins, FPDA General Manager, if you have any additional questions at 410-940-6360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Once you complete your application for membership to the FPDA, the Membership Committee quickly reviews. THEN if/when approved, sends a promo code which is used to process your Summit registration for free.
About FPDA/ISD Joint Industry Summit
The FPDA Annual Conference, co-sponsored with the International Sealing Distribution Association, attracts the leading motion solution providers of fluid power, automation and electro-mechanical technologies and distribution services. More than 250 individuals typically attend, and members rate the networking outstanding. Our educational program features leading industry experts offering the latest in distribution education, a Supplier Showcase, and plenty of time for structured and unstructured networking. As one member testified recently, “Attending the FPDA gave me insight into our industry that I would not be able to attain otherwise. The educational programs were stimulating and enlightening.” This year’s Conference will be held October 6-9 in Austin, TX. We have a robust educational program and plenty of time devoted to networking. Some highlights include:
- Networking with distributors and manufacturers who sell through distribution
- Educational opportunities
- Dynamic Keynote speakers who provide innovative perspectives about the future of our businesses
- Leading-edge industry updates & analysis
- FPDA Meeting of Members
- Great meeting location sites!
FPDA Membership Benefits
FPDA Membership Benefits
FPDA University is here to help with a variety of training and development resources for FPDA members:
- comprehensive knowledge assessments covering fluid power, electro-mechanical, automation, and sales competencies – based on industry consensus key competencies
- easy to manage training resources mapped by competency area and supplemental training resources
- A concentrated educational program focused on the unique needs of the industrial wholesale distribution industry.
YES candidates must be executives with corporate-level responsibilities, working for an FPDA member organization, and younger than the age of 45. The YES program provides sharing of information with industry peers, networking for professional development and how to deal similar management challenges and solutions.
- FPDA’s mentoring program enables member industry professionals of all experience levels to forge mutually beneficial relationships and maximize professional effectiveness.
- The primary purpose of the FPDA Mentor Program Task Force is to review and recommend program processes that enhance the diversity and retention of association members and support the FPDA mission of delivering networking, education, best practices and business intelligence designed to enhance business performance.
FPDA Members can take advantage of training and educational webinars throughout the year. Webinars focus on business and technical topics, leveraging expertise from our members companies. Each webinar lasts 45 – 60 minutes and includes opportunities for Q&A. Sessions are scheduled at mid-day to allow participants to learn during lunch-time. Additional seminars will be planned and announced under the guidance of our board of directors.
Known worldwide for excellence in education, UID is sponsored by FPDA and the leading industrial distribution professional associations, in cooperation with Purdue University’s Department of Innovative Technology & Distribution. One Scholarship to the University of Innovative Distribution will be awarded annually for all sessions of the University of Innovative Distribution each year. The awarded scholarship will be for full tuition to the University of Innovative Distribution.
Earn the Purdue Certificate in Industrial Distribution by attending UID and FPDA educational programs. Details at www.univid.org
Through our affiliation with the Association Education Alliance, we also co-sponsor programs, such as the Sales Boot Camp, scheduled for each spring and fall. Don Buttrey and his 4 pillars sales training program offers the young salesman an opportunity to learn what it takes to be a successful sales professional
- Annual Profit Report – Annual financial analysis of Distributor performance, studying sales growth, return on investment, gross margin and additional comparative financial performance.
- Bi-Annual Compensation Survey – FPDA member Executive and Employee Compensation Review with comparative data from more than thirty other different distribution industries.
- Monthly Snapshot Survey -An online, interactive monthly index of fluid power distributor sales, orders and inventory levels, providing customizable graphs.
- Monthly Key Economic Indicator Report – A monthly look at sales, inventory, employment trends and much more.
- Membership in FPDA gives you access to preferred rates on shipping, technology, car rentals and credit card processing to lower your business expenses.