A limited number of scholarships will be awarded to ESA members, families, employees, and employees’ families who meet the criteria. Winners will be selected at random in an open drawing of all qualified applicants during the ESA Annual Convention. Applicants do not need to be present to win.
- Three (3) $2,000 ESA Scholarships will be awarded this year.
Field of Study
- All Areas of Study
- Applicants must be sponsored by a current ESA member.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school and be taking at least six credit hours in the Fall 2022 Semester.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 grade average.
- Applicants must complete the application and returned to the ESA Scholarship Committee no later than April 30, 2022. (Include High School or College Transcript, whichever applies.)
- All applications will be checked for eligibility and questions will be referred to the ESA Scholarship Committee. Decisions of this committee are final.
If you prefer to print and mail your application, please click the link below and mail the completed application.
Mail Application to:
ESA Scholarship Committee
National Press Building
529 14th Street NW, Suite 1280
Washington, DC 20045 USA