A limited number of scholarships will be awarded to ESA members, families, employees, and employee’s families who meet the criteria below. Winners will be selected at random in an open drawing of all qualified applicants during the ESA 2020 Annual Convention. Applicants need not to be present to win.
- Three (3) $2,000 ESA Scholarships will be awarded this year.
Field of Study
- All Areas of Study
- Applicants must be sponsored by a current ESA member.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited college, university, or trade school and be taking at least six credit hours in the Fall 2020 Semester.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 grade average.
- Applicants must complete application and return to the ESA Scholarship Committee no later than April 30, 2020. (Include High School or College Transcript, whichever applies.)
- All applications will be checked for eligibility and questions will be referred to the ESA Scholarship Committee. Decisions of this committee are final.
If you prefer to print and mail your application, please click the link below and mail the completed application.
Mail Application to:
ESA Scholarship Committee
180 Admiral Cochrane Drive, Suite 370
Annapolis, MD 21401